This course offers you an excellent introduction to Shiatsu and a profound practice of the basics of Shiatsu, including the basic full-body treatment.
You will become more relaxed and your condition will have a solid base to improve.
Through this course you learn :
- The art of Touch
- The basic techniques of Shiatsu
- To give and receive the full basic ‘kata’ treatment
- How to relax?
- Acupressure and stretchings of the back, legs, head, neck, shoulders, arms, hara, feet. In different postures : sitting, supine, prone.
- The right posture and pressure.
- The professional deontology
- We also practice energetic exercises, DO-IN, makko ho, meditation, breathing exercises and stretchings as to become more aware of yourself and your body.
- The principles of yin & yang, the holistic approach, shiatsu theory and basic healthy nutrition.
An ideal course for people who want to practice pleasant energetic bodywork or as a first step to the professional O-KI Shiatsu Year Training.