During this workshop we will meditate, use visualizations and sensing, and work with the sacred geometry, the Fibonacci sequence, the golden ratio, gandharva tonalities, the connection between the left and right hemispheres of the brain, and quantum consciousness.
The Merkaba is an energetic field that moves at a very high speed and promotes your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual development.
In this workshop we will feel that our body still bears the memory of the Merkaba field that surrounds it and that can reach a diameter of 18 metres. We can reactivate this field by strengthening the lower chakras, deep grounding, the application of the sacred geometry, and the opening of the heart chakra. We will follow the practice of the 17 Merkaba breathing techniques according to the tradition of Drunvalo Melchisedek.
Sacred geometry is a geometry of feeling and a universal language that awakens old ancestral knowledge in us. It allows us to understand and integrate the wisdom of lost civilizations, the nature of colour and sound, the functioning of living nature and of all other dimensions.
The practice of Merkaba thus accelerates our evolutionary process. It gives us the possibility to stay centred during big changes in our lives. Through Merkaba we can use our mind to enjoy creative feeling by replacing restrictive or destructive thoughts and thinking patterns.
- Mental silence
- Sensing the vibrating energetic field
- Reinforcing your grounding
- Centering your body around its central axis
- Allowing “Being” to descend into the physical body
- Receiving pure energy and learning to recharge
- Closing energetic leaks
- Understanding the true vision and the importance of the pineal gland
- Allowing the full manifestation of your soul’s energy
- Finding the spontaneous opening of the heart chakra through grounding
- Expanding the Merkaba field
- Letting go of your personal conditioned habits and bringing your soul’s energy at the foreground of your Life
- Experiencing the activated Merkaba field